Posts Tagged ‘ADC 2’


Android Developer Challenge 2

July 7, 2009

This august Google will launch the second Android Developer Challenge.

The first challenge (full results here) gave us many of the interesting applications available now on the Android Market, such as CompareEverywhere, ShopSavvy or Wikitude. The new challenge will be focused more on the users feedback: for the first round in fact, a special ADC 2 voting application will be available to download from the market, and will allow users to download and rate the applications submitted to the contest. This results will generate a list of the 20 top applications for each category that will then access the second round and will be rated by the users in the same manner. This final rating will contribute with the 45% of the final score, the other 55% left to a Google-selected judging team.

All new and unpublished applications can be summitted to the contest, and must run on Android 1.5 and be in English. Read the rest of this entry ?